Apex categorises repairs as either: Immediate; Emergency; Urgent; or Routine.
Emergency repairs are those which affect your immediate health and safety, or will severely damage the building if they are not dealt with promptly. Apex’s contractors are required to respond to emergency repairs within a maximum of 24 hours.
Example repairs categorised as ‘Emergencies’:
- Complete breakdown of heating system (no heat)
- Major structural damage
- Complete breakdown of electrical services (no lights or no power)
- Leaks from plumbing that cannot be contained, e.g. a burst water storage tank
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors not working
- Blocked toilet where only one toilet exists in the property