If you are tenant or resident belonging to one of several qualifying groups you will be eligible to receive an enhanced repair service for a range of items which would not normally be available as part of our standard repair service.
Who qualifies for the enhanced repairs service?
Apex will include you in an enhanced repairs service if you are:
- A tenant or resident who is registered under Section 1 of the Chronically Sick and Disabled Persons (NI) Act 1978, who has been recommended for an adaptation by an occupational therapist
- Living in an individual dwelling, purpose-built for those with complex needs
- A tenant living in a supported living scheme
- A tenant or resident who is 65 years of age or older
Apex will undertake the repairs listed below for tenants and residents who qualify for the enhanced repair service:
- Bleeding of radiators
- Changing high-level light bulbs
- Replacing tap washers
- Clearing blocked gullies
There are no additional responsibilities for the qualifying tenants or residents under the enhanced repair service. (edited TM)