The following points cover tenants use of communal parking facilities.
- Communal parking bays cannot be designated to specific tenants. Parking in communal parking bays is on a first-come, first-served basis
- If a tenant with a disability approaches Apex requesting parking, the request will be considered on the basis of the individual’s circumstances
- The parking of heavy goods vehicles will be considered on an individual basis
- Caravans must not be parked in shared parking facilities without Apex’s written permission
- A mobile shop may only be parked at the premises if it is not causing a nuisance to neighbours, and there must be no trading from the shop while it is parked