If you have decided to move out of your Apex home, you will need to adhere to the following:
- You must give Apex four weeks’ notice in writing, starting on a Monday of your intention to terminate your tenancy
- A forwarding address will be required
- When we receive notice of your intention to terminate your tenancy, you must provide access for Apex staff to carry out an inspection of the property before you leave. You will be informed of any repairs that are your responsibility. These must be completed before your tenancy terminates and passed by Apex staff. If the works are not completed or if they are not up to Apex standard, we will have no option but to charge you for the work to bring the property to a lettable standard.
- You should ensure all furniture and personal possessions are removed from the property
- Keys must be returned before midday on the last day of your tenancy. Your tenancy will not be terminated until you return the keys to Apex and you will continue to be responsible for the rent.
- You must ensure that you do not leave anyone in the property as Apex will take legal action if necessary to evict them